Up Next: 2021 Planning Workshop
Thursday, December 10th at 11am Pacific / 2pm Eastern.
Learn about our Program’s UNIQUE Approach
STEP 1: VISION
We start by setting a vision for the year. This gives you a larger framework to work with, informs your why, and makes it possible to set aligned goals. No one signs up for Accountability Works that isn’t driven. However, drive paired with a deeply compelling why can be the difference between hitting snooze or jumping out of bed with excitement. We want to make sure that you are working on the right goals, at the right time, based on what you want to accomplish in the long-term.
STEP 2: GOALS
Typically when you join our program you have an idea of what you want to work on. Our job is to take that idea and help you crystallize it into measurable results. We help you set goals in two areas – professional growth and personal foundation. You will have the chance to set your top goals in each area and then we will break them down into quarterly goals. We do limit you to working on 1-3 goals per 12-week session. (Although you probably have a ton of stuff you want to work on or improve.)
STEP 3: STRATEGY
We help you develop a 3-part strategy for how you are going to accomplish each of your goals. By breaking your goals into distinct steps you avoid overwhelm, are able to identify whether or not your strategy is working faster, and can be proactive about your next steps. Developing a strategy helps you to evaluate your goals and think of them more practically.
STEP 4: COMMITMENT
Commitment is when planning and strategy turn into implementation. On each weekly call with your group and your coach you will make 3-5 commitments that will be based on your goals and strategy. It’s the commitments that you make and keep that create the results that you want. Without commitment there is no accountability.
STEP 5: MINDFUL ACCOUNTABILITY
We provide mindful accountability to help you stay committed — observing how your week went, giving you direct feedback, and tracking your progress.
Our job is to make sure that you stay focused on what you can do now that in turn adds up to the big changes you want to see.
There is no expectation of perfection nevertheless the result is always progress.
Whatever your goals may be…we are your one stop accountability shop.
In the Accountability Works® 1-Year Membership, you’ll get:
(1) Private 90-minute call with your coach to articulate your vision for the year, set 3-5 goals, and create a strategy for accomplishing them that can easily be translated into your quarterly sessions. It’s important that you take the time to set the right goals that’s why we work with you individually to make sure they are aligned with your vision and high impact. Our clients typically leave this call with a sense of relief, clarity, and an ambitious yet doable plan of action.
(3) Private 45-minute calls with your coach to walk you step-by-step through articulating 1-3 goal session goals based on your 1-year goals + re-evaluate your strategy and review how the prior session went.
Access to our proprietary Accountability Works App. You will love to check off each of your weekly commitments, phases of your strategy, and eventually your big goals. This means there is no forgetting what you are working on. It’s all right there for you to access anytime. It also lets your coach see whether or not you are hitting the 85% target for completed commitments. We know that is a key indicator that predicts whether or not you will complete your goals!
(48) Small group weekly 1-hr video coaching calls (3 people max). This week to week accountability meeting is the cornerstone of our program and what sets it apart. Every week you are establishing the important habit of working towards your goals. These are the exact actions that might otherwise fall by the wayside or be forgotten. This translates into every area of your life.
(1) Private 45-minute Year in Review call. This is when you get to see how far you’ve come over the last 12 months! Since we value meticulous tracking and note-taking we literally take you back in time to where you started. You will be in amazement at how much you accomplished.
SUPPORT & COMMUNITY — you will meet and interact every week with inspired, determined people like you who want to support each other and achieve together.
Not sure what to expect? Listen to our members.
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO ACCOMPLISH IN 2020?
Once you commit, we are here to help you get there.
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO ACCOMPLISH IN THE NEXT 12 WEEKS?
Once you commit, we are here to help you get there.
Frequently Asked Questions…
Do I have to choose whether to work on professional or personal goals?
This is one of the key differences that differentiates us from other programs and what makes the Accountability Works® model so successful. We encourage you to work on both professional growth and personal foundation. Personal foundation are any of the habits, practices, or goals that contribute to your energy, resilience, or presence. It takes the whole person into account.
How is your small group program structured?
Our program is optimized for consistency, focus and results. Therefore we break the year up into four 12-week sessions. We kick off the year with a 90-minute planning session otherwise Week 1 of your session is a private 30-minute call with your coach. During this call we review goals and help you outline a strategy for achieving each one. Weeks 2-12 you meet with your small group for 1-hour on the same day and time each week. All meetings are led by an Accountability Works® certified coach. We follow the same format for every call to allow time for each participant to get maximum attention and value.
How am I placed into a group?
We place you in your group depending on your goals and availability. When you enroll in our program you fill out a placement questionnaire. We use your answers from the questionnaire and your private call to confirm your placement. We take extra care to make sure we place you in the right group for you and your goals. Given that goals and schedules change each session you may or may not be placed in the same group. We always take your preferences into account as well.
How does your program differ from other accountability groups?
It’s common for a couple of friends or a small group of colleagues to get together to set goals and hold each other accountable. It’s rare for it to stick. You can usually attribute that to one of two reasons.
1) People generally want to be positive and uplifting therefore won’t give you constructive feedback because it feels uncomfortable.
2) The level of commitment drops off which brings the morale of the group down and eventually it falls apart. You can usually attribute that to a lack of accountability.
Most people don’t know what accountability means or how to hold each other accountable. They think it’s showing up and saying whether or not you did something and it’s so much more than that.
What if I can’t make every single meeting?
We require a high level of commitment from our group members. Missing your calls impacts your momentum and the momentum of the group. Communication is key. If you do need to miss a call there is a process that you follow to ensure that you and your group don’t miss a beat.
What is the investment?
Our small group coaching program is $299/month for 12 months or 1 payment of $3289. If you would like to inquire about our private coaching services click here.
Is there a money back guarantee?
Yes, if you aren’t ready to fully commit you have 30 days to let us know and you will receive a full refund.
The group was amazing and had a large impact on both my business production and personal life because it took accountability and personal responsibility to a whole new level.
The one commodity we can’t get back is time. I knew from being a coach that getting coaching buys back your time. Sure, you can figure things out yourself…but there is so much energy and time wasted.
By doing weekly accountability calls, I was able to get out of the gym, become an independent trainer and nutrition coach, and now own my own business.