Small Group Membership Now Open
January 3rd – December 16th, 2022
Registration Closes Friday, December 10, 2021
In the Accountability Works® 1-Year Membership, you’ll get:
(1) 90-minute 1:1 call with your coach to articulate your vision for the year, set 3-5 goals, and create a strategy for accomplishing them that can easily be translated into your quarterly sessions. It’s important that you take the time to set the right goals that’s why we work with you individually to make sure they are aligned with your vision and high impact. Our clients typically leave this call with a sense of relief, clarity, and an ambitious yet doable plan for the year.
(3) Quarterly Review + Reset 45-minute 1:1 calls with your coach to help you evaluate the prior quarter and set new goals for the next based on your 1-year plan.
(Daily) Access to our proprietary Accountability Works App. You will love to check off each of your weekly commitments, phases of your strategy, and eventually your big goals. This means there is no forgetting what you are working on. It’s all right there for you to access anytime. It also lets your coach see whether or not you are hitting the 85% target for completed commitments. We know that is a key indicator that predicts whether or not you will complete your goals!
(48) Small group weekly 1-hr video coaching calls (3 people max). This week to week accountability meeting is the cornerstone of our program and what sets it apart. Every week you consistently working towards your goals. These are the exact actions that might otherwise fall by the wayside or be forgotten. This translates into every area of your life.
(1) Private 45-minute Year End Review call. This is when you get to see how far you’ve come over the last 12 months! Since we value meticulous tracking and note-taking we literally take you back in time to where you started. You will be in amazement at how much you accomplished.
SUPPORT & COMMUNITY — you will meet and interact every week with inspired, determined people like you who want to support each other and achieve together.
Not sure what to expect? Listen to our members.
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO ACCOMPLISH IN THE NEXT 12 MONTHS?
Once you commit, we are here to help you get there.
Frequently Asked Questions…
Do I have to choose whether to work on professional or personal goals?
This is one of the key differences that differentiates us from other programs and what makes the Accountability Works® process so successful. We encourage you to work on both professional growth and personal foundation. Personal foundation are any of the habits, practices, or goals that contribute to your energy, resilience, or connection to yourself or others. It takes the whole person into account.
How is your small group program structured?
Our program is optimized for consistency, focus and results. Therefore we break the year up into four 12-week sessions. We kick off the year with a 90-minute planning session otherwise Week 1 of your session is a private 45-minute call with your coach. During this call we review goals and help you outline a strategy for achieving each one. Weeks 2-12 you meet with your small group for 1-hour on the same day and time each week. All meetings are led by an Accountability Works® certified coach. We follow the same format for every call to allow time for each participant to get maximum attention and value.
How am I placed into a group?
We place you in your group depending on your goals and availability. When you enroll in our program you fill out a placement questionnaire. We use your answers from the questionnaire and your private call to confirm your placement. We take extra care to make sure we place you in the right group for you and your goals. Given that goals and schedules change each session you may or may not be placed in the same group. We always take your preferences into account as well.
How does your program differ from other accountability groups?
It’s common for a couple of friends or a small group of colleagues to get together to set goals and hold each other accountable. It’s rare for it to stick. You can usually attribute that to one of two reasons.
1) People generally want to be positive and uplifting therefore won’t give you constructive feedback because it feels uncomfortable.
2) The level of commitment drops off which brings the morale of the group down and eventually it falls apart. You can usually attribute that to a lack of accountability.
Most people don’t know what accountability means or how to hold each other accountable. They think it’s showing up and saying whether or not you did something and it’s so much more than that.
What if I can’t make every single meeting?
We require a high level of commitment from our group members. Missing your calls impacts your momentum and the momentum of the group. Communication is key. If you do need to miss a call there is a process that you follow to ensure that you and your group don’t miss a beat.
What is the investment?
Our small group coaching program is $299/month for 12 months or 1 payment of $3289. If you would like to inquire about our private coaching services click here.
Is there a money back guarantee?
Yes, if you aren’t ready to fully commit you have 30 days to let us know and you will receive a full refund.
My time with AW thus far has been a dream come true. Helping me build up my business has taught me so much but mostly about myself and how I work. By alternately holding my hand, cracking the whip and being my cheerleader I’ve learned the most important lesson and that is to get out of my own way. Truly.
It’s so much fun on week 12, to look back to Week 1 and what I was working on. Even though sometimes weekly it doesn’t feel like I’ve done all that much, when I look back I can see how far I’ve come. And when I scroll through my notes from this time last year or this time two years ago, I’m amazed at how much I’ve accomplished.