2023 Small Group Membership Now Open
January 9 – December 22, 2023
Registration Closes Sunday, December 18, 2022
The Accountability Works® 1-Year Small Group Coaching Program Includes:
1-Year Planning Call
(1) Private 90-minute 1-Year Planning Call with your coach to articulate your vision for the year, set 3-5 goals, and create a strategy for accomplishing them that can easily be translated into your quarterly sessions. It’s important that you take the time to set the right goals that’s why we work with you individually to make sure they are aligned with your vision and high impact. Our clients typically leave this call with a sense of relief, clarity, and an ambitious yet doable plan of action.
Quarterly Planning Calls
(3) Private 45-minute Quarterly Planning Calls with your coach to walk you step-by-step through articulating your quarterly goals based on your 1-year goals + re-evaluate your strategy.
Year Round Accountability to Support Your Goals
Year In Review
(1) Private 45-minute Year in Review Call. This is the last call of the year. It is an opportunity to see how far you’ve come over the last 12 months! Since we value meticulous tracking and note-taking we literally take you back in time to where you started. You will be in amazement at how much you accomplished.
The Accountability Works App!
Your membership includes our proprietary Accountability Works App. It's important to have one place to see your weekly commitments, phases of your strategy, and your goals. This means there is no forgetting what you are working on. It also creates transparency between you, your accountability group members and your coach. This way you can see everything you've accomplished, update your strategy and check in every week on your commitments as you work towards completing your goals.
Support + Community
This is not an anonymous program where you work online by yourself. We believe in bringing together real people, in real time, who want to make significant, measurable progress on their goals. You can not underestimate the value that comes from being in an accountability group with like-minded, growth-oriented individuals who are all there to make progress towards their goals. Couple that with a skilled accountability coach and you have the perfect combination of support and community that makes our program so effective.
Not sure what to expect? Listen to our members.
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO ACCOMPLISH IN THE NEXT 12 WEEKS?
Once you commit, we are here to help you get there.
Frequently Asked Questions…
Do I have to choose whether to work on professional or personal goals?
How is your small group program structured?
How am I placed into a group?
How does your program differ from other accountability groups?
1) People generally want to be positive and uplifting therefore won’t give you constructive feedback because it feels uncomfortable. Although we always come from a compassionate, non-judgmental place being an accountability coach requires that we don’t shy away from direct, honest feedback.
2) The level of commitment drops off which brings the morale of the group down and eventually it falls apart. Even when you have the best of intentions, people get busy and let’s face it, showing up when you haven’t done what you said you were going to do, is tough. Our program is paid, so everyone has a monetary commitment to the program and to showing up. You have a coach there to manage the group, hold others accountable, and provide you with the accountability that you want as well. Most people don’t know what accountability means or how to hold each other accountable. Our coaches go through a rigorous training process and that creates a much tighter, conducive space for creating results.
What if I can’t make every single meeting?
What is the investment?
Is there a money back guarantee?
READY TO SIGN UP?
Small Group Membership