We’re excited to share that AW is growing on all fronts! We are expanding our Coaching Team, as we look to bring on 3 Certified Coaches for 2022.
Our application process has opened and you’ll find all of the details below along with directions on how to apply.
Please note: The deadline to apply is Thursday, June 10th.
If this opportunity excites you, please apply. Or if you know of someone that might be interested or a good fit, feel free to share!
Who We Are
Accountability Works® is a Women-Led Professional Planning + Accountability Coaching Company. Managing Partners, Ali Schiller and Marissa Boisvert joined forces when they realized their combined backgrounds enabled them to use grounded awareness (Mindfulness-based Behavior Change) and intentional action (AW Signature Process) to help their clients make real, measurable, lasting change.
With over a decade of experimenting and testing, they know there is no better tool to cultivate this type of change than Accountability.
We are committed to delivering Compassionate Accountability in service to our members’ most pressing goals and their bravest vision. We are also committed to building a company that attracts and supports people who thrive off of collaboration, are good at giving and receiving feedback, and love to laugh.
AW Signature Planning and Accountability Coaching Programs provide the structure that set people up to take Intentional Consistent Action, resulting in deepened awareness and mindful accomplishment in all facets of their lives.
Who We Serve
AW members come from different walks of life, professions, cultures, and countries. The common thread: They have come to a point where they know that a lack of commitment and consistent action is been holding them back.
What We Are Looking For
We are looking to bring on 3 Part-time Certified Coaches for 2022.
- Kind, positive, direct, a strategic-thinker, and confident?
- Someone who likes to learn, read, and grow?
- A certified coach?
- An experienced coach, with a minimum of 100 hours in practice?
- Available to participate in our 6-month AW Certification Training Program, running from July – December 2021? Note: This training requires up to a 2-hour commitment per week split between live training, reading, and study questions.
- Interested in facilitating group and private coaching?
- Looking for a long-term coaching contract? Note: This is a part-time contractor position. Your time commitment in 2022 will vary based on availability.
Our Application Process
If the above is aligned and this opportunity excites you, you can apply to join our coaching team by complete this application here by Thursday, June 10th.
We will review every application and be in touch by June 21st