We are excited to share our new program – Accountability Works for Teams. As we coach leaders and executives, we recognize the need for an effective performance management system. Companies are having to adapt quickly. At the same time your most valued team members are working hard, working differently, and balancing more than they’ve ever had to. Accountability Works for Teams provides the structure, focus and attention that is needed to thrive and succeed, while taking pressure off of leaders as they navigate an ever-changing landscape.
Your Most Valued Team Members
Accountability Works for Teams is a mindfulness-based, technology-tracked coaching program. We provide an effective performance management system by working with your most valued team members to set, track, and review their goals consistently. Our weekly1:1 accountability coaching ensures your team members are taking mindful action, moving forward on stated company outcomes, and staying engaged. Thus, resulting in the ability to adapt and move forward – faster.
The 6-Month Program Includes:
- Two quarters of coaching with a one week break in between.
- A 45-minute kick-off call with leadership to understand company vision and organizational goals and how they translate to individual team members.
- Each team is assigned an AW coach and each member schedules their 45-minute strategy call to set individual goals aligned with company goals and vision.
- Our customized web-based app records goals, organizes weekly action steps, and provides ongoing feedback on progress.
- Weekly 45-minute individual accountability coaching calls. Each team member receives 1:1 coaching to ensure confidentiality, provide a weekly touchstone, and allow for discussion on personal goals that might not come up in a business setting, but are supportive of health and well-being.
- We provide a common language for effective performance management. Everyone on the team understands the meaning and is connected to vision, goals, commitment, and accountability. This keeps the team focused on what’s important even when the urgent and unexpected arise.
- A 45-minute quarterly wrap-up call with each team member where we review accomplishments, completion rate, and lessons learned before we take a 1-week break to reset and set even stronger goals for the next quarter.
This Program was Designed for Companies that are:
- Committed to continuous improvement
- Intentional about the culture they’re creating
- Recognize that a yearly or even a quarterly review is not enough and see how this void impacts engagement, retention, and job satisfaction.
- Innovative and willing to empower their team to take risks
- Want to prevent burnout by encouraging wellness
- In a position to invest in their team
Accountability Works for Teams is Delivered Virtually
Our coaching program is delivered virtually. As early adopters of Zoom, we are well-versed in creating meaningful connection online. Working virtually also allows us to work globally. Currently, our clients are in Asia, Europe, Mexico and the US – from Hawaii to New York.
“Having a weekly 45-minute meeting gives me the support and balance that I need. I’m really mindful in my decision-making. It’s made communication much easier across the team and company. We’re setting boundaries, following through on everything, showing up, being the professionals that we want to be. I am forever grateful.” – Jamie Gulino Davis, Sales Manager
To inquire about Accountability Works for Teams, click here.